Terms and Conditions Skinny Bitch
Last update: November 29 th 2020
Article 1 – Corporate Identity
Article 2 – Relevance
Article 3 – Our Offer and Your Order
Article 4 – Right of Withdrawal
Article 5 – Pricing
Article 6 – Payment
Article 7 – Conformity and Guarantees
Article 8 – Delivery and Execution
Article 9 – Length transactions: duration, termination and extension
Article 10 – Circumstances beyond our control
Article 11 – Intellectual property
Article 12 – Complaints and Disputes
Article 1: Corporate Identity
IBAN: BE94 7370 5260 9914
BTW: VAT INCLUDED
Article 2 - Relevance
1. These general conditions/terms apply to any offer of the entrepreneur
and to every finalized distance agreement between entrepreneur and
2. Before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of the general
conditions/terms is being made available to the consumer. If this is
reasonably not possible that before the distance agreement is
concluded, it will be indicated that the general conditions/terms can be
seen at the entrepreneur and on request of the consumer these
general conditions/terms shall be sent to the consumer as soon as
possible without extra costs.
3. If the distance agreement is concluded electronically, notwithstanding
the previous article and before the distance agreement is concluded,
the text of the general conditions/terms can be made available
electronically to the consumer in such a way that the text can be saved
in a simple way on a durable medium. If this is reasonably not possible
that before the distance agreement is concluded it will be indicated
where the consumer can find the general conditions/terms
electronically and that these conditions/terms at the consumer’s
request will be sent electronically or otherwise to the consumer without
4. For the case that besides these general conditions/terms, specific
product and service conditions are also applicable, the second and
third article are mutatis and in case of conflicting conditions/terms the
consumer can appeal on the relevant conditions/terms which are the
most favorable for the consumer.
5. We deliver both nationally as internationally.
6. Clients have to be 18 years or older to order any goods.
7. Placing an order counts as an explicit acceptance of our general terms
and conditions which are available on our website at all times.
8. When placing an order online, we will provide you with an order
confirmation or a copy of the terms and conditions in a printable format
or format suitable for saving, if the client explicitly asks for it. However,
we do advise you to do so.
9. When additional terms and conditions are applicable, all of the above
applies to these terms and conditions as well. If our general terms and
conditions should go against the additional terms and conditions, the
customer can always invoke the terms and conditions most in their
Article 3 – Our offer and your order
1. If an offer has a limited validity or has other specifications, this will be
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered
products and services. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable
a proper consumer’s assessment of the products/services. The images
used by the entrepreneur are true representations of the products and
services. Obvious mistakes and errors do not bind the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information that it is clear for the consumer
which rights and obligations are related to the offer when it is accepted
by the consumer. This concerns in particular:
1. Possible costs of delivery
2. The manner in which the agreement has been concluded and the
3. Whether to apply the right of withdrawal
4. The method of payment, delivery and performance of the
5. The deadline for accepting the offer or the period within which
the entrepreneur guarantees the price
6. The level of the rate for distance communication if the costs for
the usage of the technology for distance communication are
calculated on another ground than the regular fare for
7. If the agreement after the conclusion is archived and if so how to
consult it for the consumer
8. The manner in which the consumer, before concluding the
agreement, can check and if necessary also restore the
information provided by them under the agreement.
9. Any other languages, including Dutch, for the agreement
10. The codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur is subject
and the manner in which the consumer can consult electronically
the codes of conduct; and
11. The minimum duration of the distance agreement in the
event of a length transaction.
4. The order and the agreement between us and the customer are
completed as from the moment that the order is confirmed by email
and the payment through credit- or debitcard is confirmed by the card
provider. We accept payment via PayPal or online banking. In case the
card provider declines your payment to us, we will not be responsible
for any time delay for your delivery and/or non-delivery of your order.
Orders without valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder
will not be accepted or processed.
5. To purchase a product, the customer adds the product to the checkout.
Afterwards the contact details and billing details need to be filled in by
the customer. Subsequently or at the same time the customer chooses
the mode of delivery. The customer confirms their order by clicking
6. When the customer’s payment is late/overdue or we have noticed
payment issues with the customer’s previous orders,
Matchathegreengold reserves the right to rescind an agreement.
7. Billing information:
IBAN: BE94 7370 5260 9914
BTW: VAT INCLUDED
Article 4 – Right of Withdrawal
Deliverance of products
1. After purchasing products the consumer has the possibility to disband
the agreement without giving reasons during 14 days. The return costs
are borne by the customer. The cooling off period starts on the day
after the consumer receives the product or a pre-designated
representative by the consumer made known to the entrepreneur.
2. During the cooling off period the consumer shall treat the product and
the package carefully. He shall unpack or use the product only to that
extent to as far as it is necessary to judge if he wishes to keep the
product. If he does want to execute the right of withdrawal, he shall
return the product with all accessories and -if reasonably possible- in
the original conditioning and packaging to the entrepreneur, in
accordance with the provided reasonable and clear instructions of the
Deliverance of Services
1. After the deliverance of services the consumer has the possibility to
disband the agreement without giving reasons during at least 14 days,
commencing on the day of the entering into the agreement.
2. In order to execute the right of withdrawal, the consumer must abide by
the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur at
the offer or finally at the deliverance of the service.
3. If a customer wants to return his product(s) he needs to contact
Matchathegreengold by email firstname.lastname@example.org
before sending them to our headquarter.
4. The direct costs for the return of the products are passed on to the
customer. We will calculate the costs for you, in case this can not
reasonably be calculated beforehand. We reserve the right to wait with
reimbursement until we receive the products or until the customer can
prove that the products are on their way, depending on what comes
5. The customer can return the package via mail or a courier.
6. If we do not receive any package back after the customer contacted
email@example.com, we will ask the customer to show
proof of the shipment. If the customer is not able to show proof of his
shipment, we will not reimburse the products. The client will then have
to contact mail/ courier service provider.
7. We will reimburse the products after receiving them and only when
they comply with all statements above. This will take maximum 14
Article 5 - Pricing
1. During the validity period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the
offered products and services shall not be raised save for price
changes due to changing VAT
2. Notwithstanding the previous paragraph the entrepreneur can offer
products and services with variable prices when these prices are
subject to fluctuations on the financial market and where the
entrepreneur has no influence. This bondage to fluctuations and the
fact that the mentioned prices are target prices will be mentioned with
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement
are only permitted only if they are the result of legal regulations or
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement
only if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
1. These are the result of legal regulations or provisions; or
2. The consumer has the competence to terminate the agreement
from the day the price increase takes effect.
Article 6 – Payment
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts due have to be met by the
consumer within 7 days after entering the cooling off period referred to
article 6, paragraph 1. In case of an agreement to provide a service the
cooling off period starts after the consumer has received the
confirmation of the agreement.
2. When selling products to consumers, a prepayment of more than 50%
must never be stipulated in the general terms and conditions. When a
prepayment has been stipulated the consumer cannot assert any rights
regarding the execution of the relevant order or service(s) before the
stipulated payment has been made.
3. The consumer has the duty to notify the entrepreneur about
inaccuracies in the payment details.
4. In case of default by the consumer the entrepreneur has, subject to
legal restrictions, the right to charge the reasonable costs which are
made known to the consumer in advance.
5. We only accept payment through payment methods explicitly
mentioned on our website.
6. To ensure a safe online payment and the safety of your personal
details, the transaction details are locked with SSL-technology. To pay
with SSL, the customer does not need specific software. The customer
can recognize safe SSL-technology by the lock in your browser.
Article 7 – Conformity and Guarantees
1. The entrepreneur ensures that the products and services measure up
to the agreement, ensures the in the offer mentioned specifications,
ensures reasonable requirements, soundness and or usefulness and
ensures on the date of the establishment the existing legal provisions
and/or government regulations. If agreed the entrepreneur also
ensures that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer
does nothing to alter the rights and claims which the consumer under
the agreement can put forward against the entrepreneur.
3. We guarantee that our goods match the order and comply with the
normal expectations you will have about the product, considering the
specifications and nature of the product. We also guarantee that our
goods are in accordance with the applicable laws at the time of order.
Article 8 - Delivery and Execution
1. The entrepreneur shall observe in utmost care the reception and
execution of orders of products and when assessing applications for
2. The address that has been made known by the consumer to the
entrepreneur is considered to be the delivery place.
3. Matchathegreengold will not in any way be responsible for mistakes
made by the customer concerning the shipping and billing address and
mistakes that may cause time delays in delivery or impossibility of
4. When a product is in stock, it will be delivered within 1 to 4 working
days to Belgian and Dutch clients. These times of delivery are merely
an indication/estimation of delivery time. The delivery of our products
to international clients ( EU other than BE and NL) will take maximum 2
5. In case a product is out of stock, the customer will be notified by email
about a later delivery time. If the customer does not agree with the
time delay, the order can be canceled or he can order an alternative
product. The canceled order will be reimbursed or in case the customer
orders an alternative product, the surplus will be reimbursed or the
remaining amount billed.
6. If we are unable to deliver in time, we will always notify the customer
before the end of the estimated delivery term. If we fail to notify the
customer, the customer can cancel the order without any cost. In that
case, we will reimburse the amount due no later than 30 days after the
7. We are responsible for the risk of delivery at all times. The customer
does not need to worry about goods that get lost in the mail. If the
customer however returns products within 14 days after purchase
because he prefers not to keep them, he will be responsible for any
8. When by any chance our products are damaged during shipping and
therefore don’t match the description of the purchase, the customer
needs to report this as soon as possible and definitely within three
days and return said products within 14 calendar days after
9. We will not be held responsible for any damage caused by late delivery
or non-delivery by the courier. Our liability will be limited to the value
of the products which can be proven not to have been received by the
10. Taking into account what is stated in article 4 of the general
conditions/terms, the entrepreneur shall execute the accepted orders
expeditiously but not later than within 30 days unless a longer period
has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed or if a delivery cannot or
partially be executed, the consumer is notified about this no later than
30 days after he placed the order. In that case the consumer has the
right to terminate the agreement without any further cost and he is
entitled to compensation.
11. In the event of termination in accordance with the previous
paragraph the entrepreneur shall pay back the amount that the
consumer has paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after
12. If the delivery of an ordered product appears to be impossible,
the entrepreneur shall strive to make available a replacement product.
At least before the delivery it will be mentioned in a clear and
understandable manner that a replacement product will be delivered.
The right of withdrawal cannot be ruled out with regard to replacement
products. The costs of a possible return shipment come at the expense
of the entrepreneur.
13. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rest with the
entrepreneur until the moment of delivery at the consumer or a pre-
designated and an announced representative to the entrepreneur,
unless otherwise expressly agreed. If you receive a damaged product,
you should report this by email within three days. You can send this
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 9 - Length transactions: duration, termination and extension
1. The consumer can terminate at any time an agreement which has been
entered for an indefinite period and which extends to regular delivery
of products (electricity included) and services respecting the applicable
termination rules of a notice of not more than one month.
2. The consumer can terminate at any time an agreement entered for a
definite period and which extends to regular delivery of products
(electricity included) or service at the end of the definite period
respecting the applicable termination rues of a notice of not more than
3. The consumer can in the agreements in the previous mentioned
1. at all times terminate with no restrictions to terminate at a
certain time or during a certain period
2. at least terminate in the same manner as they are entered into
3. at all times terminate with the same notice as the entrepreneur
has obtained for himself.
1. An agreement which has been entered for a definite time and which
extends to a regular delivery of products (including electricity) or
services may not automatically be extended or renewed for a fixed
2. Notwithstanding the previous paragraph an agreement which has been
entered for a definite time and which extends to a regular delivery of
daily newspapers, weeklies and magazines may be extended
automatically for a specified duration of three months. If the consumer
can terminate this extended agreement at the end of the extension
period with a notice of one month.
3. An agreement which has been entered for a definite time and which
extends to a regular delivery of products and services, may only be
automatically extended for an indefinite period if the consumer at any
time terminate with a notice period of no more than one month and a
notice period of no more than three months if the in case the
agreement extends to a regular delivery, but less than one time per
month, of daily newspapers, weeklies and magazines.
4. An agreement which has been entered for a definite time and which
extends to a regular delivery of daily newspapers, weeklies and
magazines (trial and introductory subscription) will not be automatically
be extended and terminates automatically at the end of the trial or
1. If an agreement has a duration period of more than one year, the
consumer may after one year terminate at any time with a notice period
of not more than one month unless reasonableness and fairness are
opposed against termination before the end of the agreed
Article 10 – Circumstances beyond our control
1. In case of circumstances beyond our control we are not responsible to
fulfil our commitments. In that case we can either postpone our
commitments for the duration of the circumstances beyond our control,
or disband the commitment altogether.
2. Circumstances beyond our control are those situations that hinder the
compliance of our commitment towards our customers. Examples of
such situations are: strikes, fire, company malfunctions, energy
malfunctions, malfunctions of the telecommunications network or signal
disturbance of used communication systems, non-delivery or late
delivery of suppliers.
Article 11 – Intellectual Property
1. Our website, logos, content, photos, names and all our general
communications are protected either by our intellectual property rights
or our supplier’s intellectual property rights.
2. It is prohibited to use our intellectual property or modify our intellectual
property without our consent as stated in this article. This implies that
you can not copy or reproduce drawings, photos, names, texts, color
combinations etc without our explicit consent.
Article 12: Complaints and Disputes
1. We definitely hope you are happy with your purchase. If you however
have any complaints about your order, please feel free to contact us on
email@example.com. We will try our very best to handle
your complaint within seven days.
2. Belgian law applies to all agreements between us and our customers,
regardless of their place of residence. The only competent courts in
dispute settlement are the Belgian courts. If however for any reason
international laws apply, for the interpretation of our existing general
terms and conditions we will in the first place resort to the Belgian Law
of Commercial Practices and Consumer Protection as codified in Book
VI of the Code on Economic Law of 2013.